We are excited to see our fans this weekend for our open practice at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center. The weather forecast is calling for extreme temperatures, so we are sending along a few things to note to help prepare for your visit.
Helpful tips for this weekend:
- Heat:Heat stroke is an emergency. Anyone overcome by heat should be moved to a cool, shaded location and medical attention is required. Contact the closest Jets Representative, who will call our on-site medical staff.
- Water: Designated hydration stations have been set-up around the facility, along with cold beverages for sale at several locations. We will also have complimentary drinking water available, but we recommend bringing your own water bottles, as well.
- Gates and Shuttles: Gates open at 1:00 pm, with the first shuttle running from the parking lot at 12:00 pm. All fans must take the shuttle, so please plan on arriving at 11:30 am to decrease sun exposure.
- Shade: There is limited shade once inside the facility gates, plan accordingly.
- Training Camp Checklist:
* Water Bottles * Sunscreen * Hat * Sunglasses
The health and safety of our fans comes first. Take the heat into consideration before leaving home and come prepared. We look forward to seeing you this weekend.
Thank you and go Jets!