How do I get to MetLife Stadium?
From the Lincoln Tunnel:
- Follow Route 3 west to Route 120 north.
From the George Washington Bridge:
- Follow Interstate 95 south to the New Jersey Turnpike. Take the western spur to the Sports Complex exit - 16W. This exit provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
Northbound on the New Jersey Turnpike:
- Take the western spur to exit 16W, which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
To the Arena from Turnpike North:
- After paying the toll at 16W, proceed straight on the exit ramp, over Route 3. Pass the ramps for Route 3 East, and Route 3 West, and continue until you enter Sports Complex property. As you enter the Sports Complex, the first right turn you come to (a horseshoe turn) is Stadium Club Road. Make this right, and follow Stadium Club Road straight to Izod Center.
Northbound on the Garden State Parkway:
- Follow the Parkway north to exit 153A and follow Route 3 east to the Sports Complex.
Southbound on the Garden State Parkway:
- Follow the Parkway south to exit 153 and follow Route 3 east to the Sports Complex. Alternate: Follow the Parkway south to exit 163 and follow Route 17 south to Paterson Plank Road. Take Paterson Plank Road east to the Sports Complex.
Eastbound on Route 80:
- Take exit 64 and follow Route 17 South to Paterson Plank Road to the Sports Complex.
Westbound on Route 80:
- Take exit 64B and follow Route 17 South to Paterson Plank Road to the Sports Complex.
Traffic using the Holland Tunnel and Brooklyn/Staten Island Bridge crossings and from lower Jersey City and Bayonne:
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike extension to the Turnpike. Take the western spur to exit 16W
Where can I take the train from?
Trains leave from Secaucus Junction and the Hoboken Terminal, both located on the NJ Transit Line. For more details on the
NJ Transit Line click here
For further information on the MTA service click here.
How do I get to the game from New York City?
1. Best way: Take NRQ or DF subway lines to 34 St-Herald Square Station.
Transfer to a Hoboken-bound PATH train on the mezzanine level. PATH accepts Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard. Get off at the Hoboken PATH Station and walk upstairs to the NJ Transit Rail Station. Buy a ticket to MetLife Sports Complex Station and locate your train to the game.
2. Take ACE or 123 subway lines to 34 St-Penn Station.
Go to any NJ Transit station clerk or Ticket Vending Machine, and buy a round-trip ticket to MetLife Station. Look on the departure boards for the next NJ Transit train that stops at Secaucus Junction Station. The screen will say "SEC" next to the line name.
Board that train and ride it to Secaucus Junction, and then use your ticket to transfer via the escalators to the MetLife Service.
How do I get to the game from Connecticut/Lower Westchester?
Ride Metro-North’s "Train to the Game™" – which provides direct service from the New Haven Line to the Secaucus Junction/MetLife Service for Sunday 1 PM games. Other times, transfer at Grand Central for the subway to Penn Station.
- Ride the train to Secaucus Junction, and then use your ticket to transfer via escalators to the MetLife Service.
- Click here for Metro-North’s direct Football Service Schedule
How do I get to the stadium from Orange/Rockland Counties?
Pascack Valley Line customers
Click Here for Further Information
How do I get to the game from points north?
Take the Hudson, Harlem or New Haven Lines to Grand Central, use a MetroCard ($4.50 round-trip) to transfer to Penn Station (take S or 7 to 42 St-Times Square, then the downtown 123 train one stop to Penn Station), then continue your trip on NJ Transit. There are three trains from Penn Station in the first 15 minutes of each hour to Secaucus Junction, and the ride is about 12 minutes. At Secaucus, transfer to the MetLife Service.
Click Here for Further Information.
How do I get to the stadium from Long Island?
Take any Long Island Rail Road train to Penn Station and transfer to NJ Transit.
- Go to the NJ transit concourse; look on the NJ Transit departure boards within the NJ Transit area between gates to Tracks 1 through 12. Look on the screen for the next train that stops at Secaucus Junction Station - the screen will show "SEC" next to the line name.
- Ride that train to Secaucus Junction, and then use your ticket to transfer via the escalators to the MetLife Service.
Click Here for Further Information.
How do I get to the game from New Jersey?
Ride any NJ Transit train to Secaucus Junction, and then use your ticket to transfer via the escalators to the MetLife Service.
Click Here for Further Information
How long will a train ride from Secaucus or Hoboken take?
The ride from Secaucus Junction is about 10 minutes. The trip from Hoboken to the Stadium is about 25 minutes.
How close is the train station to the stadium?
The train station is located at the SAP/Train gate, just 100 feet from the new stadium.
When will the trains run?
Trains will be available for three or more hours before and after each Jets day game. Click on the following links for additional information:
How often do the trains run?
There are three trains from NYC Penn Station in the first 15 minutes of each hour to Secaucus Junction – if you miss the trains in the first 15 minutes of the hour, the next train will typically not be available for 45 minutes, which is the start of the next hour. The Hoboken train runs about every 10 minutes to the Stadium. PATH trains at 34 St-Herald Square run about every 10 minutes from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., then about every 20 minutes in the evening.
For example, if you are taking the train from NYC Penn Station to MetLife Stadium:
For a 1:00pm game, the last train to arrive in time for kickoff departs from NYC Penn Station at 12:14pm
For a 4:15pm game, the last train to arrive in time for kickoff departs from NYC Penn Station at 3:15pm
For a 8:20/8:30pm game the last train to arrive in time for kickoff departs from NYC Penn Station at 7:13pm
For all other game times and complete NJ Transit information to MetLife Stadium click here.
Note that the NJ Transit Schedule is subject to change, for more information [click here](http://www.njtransit.com/sa/sa_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=CustomerNoticeTo&NoticeId=2168 "NJ Transit Schedule").
How many people can the train accommodate?
The train can accommodate 7,000 people per hour.
How can I buy tickets?
Train tickets can be purchased at a local train ticket office, at ticket vending machines, or online. Check with your local train service provider to choose your best option. For further information on Train to the Game tickets click here:
How much does the Meadowlands Service ride cost?
Hoboken to Meadowlands Station is $4.00 per person for an off-peak round-trip ticket. Penn Station to MetLife Station is $5.25 per person for an off-peak round-trip ticket.
For NJ Transit fares, click here
Are there any discounted or special passes available?
For MTA discounted off-peak, senior and child fares click here www.mta.info
If I want to take the train from Secaucus, is there a place to park my car?
Yes, gameday parking is available for $20.
Can I take the bus to the game?
Coach USA will be providing the 351 Meadowlands Express bus service from the Port Authority to the Sports Complex for all Jetshomegames. This bus service was provided by New Jersey Transit in the past. The 351 bus service will begin two and one half (2 1/2) hours prior to the start of a game and will continue to run until one half hour (1/2) after the start of a game. The 351 bus line will be operational for approximately two (2) hours following the conclusion of the game. Drop-off and pick-up at MetLife Stadium is located near Parking Lot K. A round-trip ticket costs $10 and a one-way ticket is $5.00. Please visit www.351express.com or call (800) 877-1888, Ext. 3 for more information.