Our fans have an insatiable appetite for everything New York Jets. We try to provide them with as much content possible across all our media touchpoints, and we felt we could do this in a more comprehensive and in-depth manner. That's why we're officially launching Jets 360.
Jets 360 gives football fans an all-access pass to unique, engaging, quality content over a variety of platforms. You will see episodic programming across our social media platforms, as well as our website, and on our broadcast television shows on CBS-2.
We are debuting five new franchises in September that will be highlighted on the website and social platforms:
- Jets 360 Live on Mondays and Thursdays, as we catch up on the latest going on in and around the building with our 360 team of reporters Eric Allen, Olivia Landis, and Ethan Greenberg. Jets 360 Live will stream on our Facebook page, newyorkjets.com, and in the team's official app.
- "Winters Works" will focus on right guard Brian Winters trading in his helmet for different hats around the team's Atlantic Health Training Center. We'll follow Brian around the facility as he works with everyone from the grounds crew to our in-house chefs.
- Our team reporter Olivia Landis will show you everything you didn't know about your beloved Jets. We'll learn everything from what they like to eat to how they relax and how they give back to their communities.
- "Wednesdays All Access" will take our fans deeper inside the team than any place else. Whether it's hearing everything a coach or player has to say when wired for sound during a practice or seeing it all through a player's eyes with a helmet cam, "All Access" will go where no one else can and show you what it really means to be a Jet.
- Finally, on Friday's you'll ask, and we'll answer! "Make Your Case"is where fans will have their questions answered. We'll have coaches, players, and legends on the job as fans ask and we answer!
This year we're also launching The Official Jets Podcast Network.
- Mondays: Inside the Jets with Eric Allen and former Jets linebacker Bart Scott.
- Wednesdays we will dive into Jets lifestyle topics with celebrities, fans and of course Jets players and legends.
- Fridays we will preview the weekend's game - all football, all the time.
My JetLife is an in-depth series that will tell the unique stories of our players (both current and Legends). These will air in JetLife on CBS-2 as well as on a special microsite on newyorkjets.com throughout the season. The premier season of My JetLife will feature stories on Robby Anderson, Darron Lee, Bilal Powell, Leonard Williams, and Joe Klecko, to name a few.