Join us this Sunday for our final regualr season home game against the LA Chargers.
- Parking lots open at 8:00 a.m. (See Parking FAQ)
- Will Call opens at 10:00 a.m. (See Will Call on Stadium Map)
- Stadium gates open at 11:00 a.m., and player warmups start at about 11:30 p.m.
- This week the players will be wearing green jerseys and white pants.
- National Anthem: Mike DelGuidice from the Billy Joel Band
- Halftime: The Jets Flight Crew Holiday Spectacular
- Be sure to print out the Roster Card for Sunday's game. The Roster card will also be available in the Jets Mobile app
- Visit the Island Between the MetLife and Verizon Gates:Starting at 10:00am, grab a $5 Bud Light and listen to the DJ while meeting Jets Legend Arron Beasley, playing games and winning free prizes.
- Fan Hall of Fame Induction:Be in your seats at 12:45 as the inaugural Fan Hall of Fame class, presented by IdentoGO, with be announced on-field.
- Halftime:Don't miss the annual Jets Flight Crew Holiday Spectacular performance.
Free and Special Offers
- Home Food Advantage: Souvenir Hot Cup $8.00 (Regularly: $10.00)
- Jets Shop Item of the Week: All Holiday Items – 15% Off
FREE food, beverage, and merchandise for Jets Rewards Members: This is your LAST CHANCE to spend the free money on your Jets Rewards card! Simply tap your card to pay at retail and concessions stands around MetLife Stadium. For details and to see the balance on your card(s), visit the Jets Rewards Portal, and click on "Load Cash & View Balance" under Jets Cash. The cash expires after this game!
Jets Fest Activities
On the Island (Outside the Gates between Verizon and MeLife Gates)
Bud Light Beer Garden:Head to the newly located Bud Light Beer Garden outside the gates between the Verizon and MetLife Gates. Enjoy the DJ playing all the Top 40 hits while sipping a $5 Bud Light while chatting with a Jets Legend and the Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders.
Sharp VR Lounge:Go behind the scenes with the new Sharp Virtual Reality Lounge located next to the Bud Light Beer Garden outside the gates between the Verizon and MetLife Gates. See what it is like to run out of the tunnel with the players or see if you have what it takes to make the passes to drive your team down the field in the new QB experience.
NJ Office of Insurance Fraud:Stop by and take a fun photo with the 3-D art that will be on the island.
**On the Plaza
Verizon: **Verizon customers, visit the Verizon Fan Zone before the game to meet Jets Legend Rob Carpenter. Be sure to enroll in Verizon Up and try Game Day Access for a chance to win tickets, team gear and more. And after kickoff, enjoy Verizon's complimentary device charging while you keep up with all the live NFL action on their digital screens.
ESPN Radio: ESPN Radio will be broadcasting pregame on the MetLife Stage from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Gen Jets Kids Zone, Presented by M&T Bank: Let's have some fun! The younger fans can play on the inflatables and dance with the DJ, playing all the fun kid friendly tunes. Visit the Gen Jets Kids Zone, supported by Modell's, located between the Verizon and SAP Gates. Kids 4-12 can sign up for the free Gen Jets Kids Club for exclusive access.
Jets Experience:Show us your Touchdown Dance and best pose. Come by the Jets Experience and see for yourself. Activations include a Joe Namath bobblehead, Flight Crew Cheerleader stand & pose and much more.
MetLife:Make MetLife Central your ultimate fan destination on gameday at MetLife Stadium! Meet Jets Legend Tony Richardson for an autograph signing from 11:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Create a customized commemorative ticket with friends and family to print, wear, and share socially during the game. If it is your first game at MetLife Stadium, be sure to stop by the Benefits Desk to pick up MetLife My First Jets Game swag and prizes!
SAP:Come inside the SAP Gate and listen live as SNY's Jeané Coakley and Jets Legend Fred Baxter to discuss the 2017 season and beyond 11:30 a.m.
Toyota:Visit the Toyota displays on the MetLife plaza for some "car-nival" style fun. Play Don't miss taking on the Sienna Storage Challenge - it's a race against time to see how fast you can fill the Sienna's cavernous cargo area. Show your Toyota Keys to win special prizes.
Show our young fans how to represent Jets Nation. If you see someone's passion cross the line and set a bad example for our young fans, text the word JETS to 78247 or call the Jets Guest Service Hotline at 201-559-1515. Remember, young fans will follow your lead, so please be respectful.
Enhanced Public Safety Announcement
The NFL's carry-in bag policy will be in effect for the 2017 season to ensure a safe and secure game environment. Make sure you share this information with your family and friends attending the game! Fans may bring only the following style and size bag into the stadium:
- Bags that are CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" in size.
- One-gallon clear plastic food storage bag.
- Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand (4.5" x 6.5"), with or without a handle or strap — this can be carried separately or within a clear bag.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: all purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, and camera bags; seat cushions are also prohibited. For more information visit http://www.nfl.com/allclear.
NFL Ticket Exchange
Can't miss it? Can't make it? NFL Ticket Exchange is the only Official Ticket Exchange of the NFL where 100% of tickets are verified by Ticketmaster. Buyers get in guaranteed and sellers enjoy automatic payment. Buy or sell tickets the NFL-approved way at NFL Ticket Exchange.