- His favorite football moment was when Penn State beat Boston College in the Pinstripe Bowl in 2014. That was the first bowl game that the team was eligible to play in after their NCAA sanctions.
CH: I think it was a landmark type of moment after everything we had been through.
- His second favorite memory was when the Nittany Lions beat the previously undefeated Michigan Wolverines in a four-overtime game.
- In that game Christian was 23-44 for 305 yards and accounted for four touchdowns (three passing).
- He loved hunting turkey and deer with his family in the woods around campus.
CH: You don't just hunt for sport though. You always eat what you kill.
- The quarterback was a communications major in school.
- He played a ton of golf on The Blue & White Golf Course on campus.
- Christian's favorite restaurant was called The Field which was located on the golf course. The Barnyard burger was always his go-to meal. The specialty french fries, with different kinds of sauces, were also always a must have.