It's Time for a Whiteout!
Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks begins at 1:00pm and is presented by Aquafina. On Sunday we are cranking up MetLife Stadium, literally. Brace yourself as Jets Legend Chad Pennington rocks MetLife Stadium with our new Jet Up Air Raid Siren just before kickoff.
- Parking lots open at 8:00 a.m. (See Parking FAQ)
- Will Call opens at 10:00 a.m. (See Will Call on Stadium Map)
- Stadium gates open at 11:00 a.m., and player warmups start at about 12:00 p.m.
- This week the players will be wearing white jerseys and white pants.
- National Anthem: Heather Hill, Daughter of Jets Legend Winston Hill
- Pilot of the Game:*Jets Legend Chad Pennington *
- Halftime: Junior Flight Crew Performance
What's Happening on Gameday
- Dress for the Whiteout & Get in Early!The team will be donning their all-white uniforms, so close down the tailgate early, grab your white Jets jersey or t-shirt and let's rock MetLife Stadium.
- Why to go in Early? Scan in with your Jets Rewards card(s) 30 minutes before kickoff and earn**1,000 Rewards Points…and starting at 11:00am we will be broadcasting the Jaguars vs. Colts game live from London on the videoboards until Warmups begin at Noon.
- New Food Options for 2016: Global Pies, Section 108:Emerge yourself into both traditional and non-traditional empanadas.* BBQ Shack, MetLife Central:Grab some BBQ on the go that includes house rubbed and smoked St. Louis style ribs, smoked sausage and much more. Jumbo Jet, Bud Light Beer Garden:* The Jumbo Jet is back in a new location for this game. Each item is now available in individual sizes.
- Jets Cash: Make purchases at the Stadium easier by loading Jets Cash on your Jets Rewards card. Get 15% back in Bonus Bucks for every dollar of Jets Cash you spend with a Mastercard. Earn 10% back when loading money with another credit or debit card. Visit myrewards.newyorkjets.com to load Jets Cash.
- Make sure you have your Jets Rewards Card(s) for Sunday's game, which are your same cards from last season.
- Have questions about Jets Rewards or Jets Cash presented by Mastercard? Staff will be stationed to answer any questions in both the Chase and Toyota Club spaces and on the plaza near MetLife Central closest to the West VIP entrance.
- Home Food Advantage: All Tacos & Burritos – Today $8 (Originally $10) Located at Tacos Roqueros
- Jets Shop Item of the Week: All White T-Shirts – 15% Off
Jets Rewards Presented by MasterCard
Jets Rewards 10-Game Club:If you scanned into the first three games, you've got seven more to go. Continue to scan in with your Jets Rewards card to the remaining 7 home games to still be in the running for the Jets Rewards 10-Game ClubJets Cash: Make purchases at the Stadium easier by loading Jets Cash on your Jets Rewards card. Get 15% back in Bonus Bucks for every dollar of Jets Cash you spend with a Mastercard. Earn 10% back when loading money with another credit or debit card. Visit myrewards.newyorkjets.com to load Jets Cash. Sign up for Jets Cash now.
Jets Fight Crew CheerleadersMeet members of the Flight Crew Cheerleaders from 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. at the following locations:
- Jets Shop Flagship Store
- Bud Light Activation – NEW LOCATION! Outside the gates between Verizon and MetLife Gates.
- MetLife Stage Performance
- NRG Activation
Jets Fest Activities on the Plaza
[New Location] Bud Light Beer Garden:Join us at the Bud Light Beer Garden at its new location outside the gates between the MetLife and Verizon. Enjoy $5 Bud Lights, music from Good Noise, Jets Legend Victor Hobson and the Jets Flight Crew.SAP:Come inside the SAP Gate and listen live as SNY's Jeané Coakley and Jets Legend Victor Green discuss the 2016 Jets season so far starting at 11:30 a.m.MetLife:Make MetLife Central your ultimate fan destination on gameday at MetLife Stadium! Meet Jets Alum Marvin Jones for an autograph signing from 11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m., take a virtual reality journey on the MetLife Blimp high above NYC and MetLife Stadium, and create a customized commemorative ticket with friends and family to print, wear, and share socially during the game. If it is your first game at MetLife Stadium, be sure to stop by the Benefits Desk to pick up MetLife My First Jets Game swag and prizes!Verizon: Fan's attending today's game can visit the Verizon Fan Zone for a chance to be upgraded to better seats, play the Verizon Game Time virtual reality experience, watch NFL Mobile, enjoy complimentary phone charging and more. Phone Battery getting low? Head to the Verizon Fan Zones on the Plaza and 100 Concourse level, or the Charge Up Bars in Sections 117, 131, 230b, 245a, 303 and 324 to charge up your phone without missing a second of the game. Verizon. Better Matters. Gen Jets Kids Zone presented by Chase: Be sure to jump on the inflatables and dance with the DJ, playing all the fun kid friendly tunes. Visit the Gen Jets Kids Zone presented by Chase and supported by Modell's and Montessori Children's Academy located between the Verizon and SAP Gates. Kids 4-12 can sign up for the free Gen Jets Kids Club for exclusive access and opportunities.
How do you size up against current Jets Players? Come by the Jets Experience and see for yourself. New activations include a life-size Joe Namath bobble head, QB Vision, to show you what a receiver looks like from a QB's eyes 10-, 25- and 75-yards away.NRG:
Stop by the NRG Pod between the Pepsi and MetLife Gates to see how you can #WinTogether with NRG and the Jets. Fans can huddle up for pictures in the NRG / Jets team locker room set-up and have your pictures printed or sent to you via email or text to share on social media. Fans can also charge their phones at our charging station, powered courtesy of Jets Legend, D'Brickashaw Ferguson. NRG Home Solar will be onsite where you can sign up to be a customer and #WinTogether with NRG and the Jets.Toyota:Toyota is kicking off October with a costume themed photo opportunity. Stop by the Toyota Tacoma to take your picture dressed up as two of the main characters from Back to the Future! The fun doesn't stop there on MetLife plaza with some "car-nival" style fun. Try your luck at the RAV4 Roll-a-Way or Tacoma Football Toss to score a prize. Don't miss taking on the Sienna Storage Challenge - it's a race against time to see how fast you can fill the Sienna's cavernous cargo area.Premio:
Be sure to sample Premio sausage on your way into the Stadium between lots E and F. New Jersey Lottery:
Anything can happen in Jersey. Stop by the pedway in Lot G to check out the mobile retail trailer selling all NJ Lotto games. Spin the prize wheel to win free giveaways.ESPN Radio
: ESPN Radio will be broadcasting pregame at the MetLife Stage and interview Chad Pennington during the show from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. JetBlue:
Make sure to stop by the JetBlue tent on the plaza between MetLife and Verizon gates for a chance to win fun prizes. Be on the lookout for JetBlue crewmembers in Parking Lots E, F & G to score your JetBlue/Jets koozie — while supplies last!
Jets in the Community The Jets, the Lupus Research Alliance and the Atlantic Health Jets Women's Organization (AHJWO) will host Lupus Awareness Day on October 2, 2016 at MetLife Stadium when the Jets take on the Seattle Seahawks. This event is designed to increase awareness of lupus, a devastating autoimmune disease, and promote the Lupus Research Alliance's mission to prevent, treat and cure lupus through medical research and raise funds for lupus research.
In addition, fans are encouraged to play in Fan Duel contests supporting the Lupus Research Alliance at www.fanduel.com/lupus.
As part of the Jets PLAY 60 Game Equipped by Modell's on October 2 against the Seahawks, 11 sixth graders from Florham Park, Madison and Harding, N.J. will lead the Jets out of the tunnel during player introductions. Children were selected for their commitment and involvement in the American Heart Association's Jets PLAY 60 Challenge. Additionally, 20 students from 10 New Jersey schools will be honored on field for their excellence in the Jets PLAY 60 Equipped by Modell's school program.
Fans FirstShow our young fans how to represent Jets Nation. If you see someone's passion cross the line and set a bad example for our young fans, text the word JETS to 78247 or call the Jets Guest Service Hotline at 201-559-1515. Remember, young fans will follow your lead, so please be respectful.
Enhanced Public Safety AnnouncementThe NFL's carry-in bag policy will be in effect for the 2016 season to ensure a safe and secure game environment. Make sure you share this information with your family and friends attending the game! Fans may bring only the following style and size bag into the stadium:
- Bags that are CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" in size.
- One-gallon clear plastic food storage bag.
- Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand (4.5" x 6.5"), with or without a handle or strap — this can be carried separately or within a clear bag.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: all purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, and camera bags; seat cushions are also prohibited. For more information, visit http://www.nfl.com/allclear.
NFL Ticket ExchangeCan't miss it? Can't make it? NFL Ticket Exchange is the only Official Ticket Exchange of the NFL where 100% of tickets are verified by Ticketmaster. Buyers get in guaranteed and sellers enjoy automatic payment. Buy or sell tickets the NFL-approved way at **NFL Ticket Exchange