Hello, my loyal Jets Fans, Kerri Ann here!
As we all know, life can be quite hectic. Makeup can sometimes become an afterthought, with the day's demands. Today, I want to share with you my "5 Minute Face" for the "girl on the go." I will teach you how to look your best each day, in just 10 short steps.
- Apply a moisturizer with an SPF (my favorite is Complete by Oil of Olay ).
- Apply a base for your eye shadow (Painterly from the Paint Pot line by MAC) all over your lid.
- Apply a light shadow all over your lid (color Blanc Type from MAC).
- Apply a darker brown to the corners of the crease of your eye (color Vivah from MAC).
- Apply mascara to your lashes (Definicils from Lancôme).
- Apply concealer (Pro Long Wear from MAC) to any unsightly areas and liquid foundation (Matchmaster from MAC) to your whole face.
- Brush over your face with a degreaser (Prep and Prime from MAC).
- Apply blush to your cheekbones (Warm Soul by MAC — this blush works with many skin tones).
- Apply a light neutral lipstick (Angel by MAC).
- Apply a lip gloss that works with your lipstick color (Nice Buzz by MAC).
This process is quick and simple! Good luck and I hope to see all of you at the game on Sunday!
—Cheers, Kerri Ann