Have you always wanted to stand on a football field amid the lights and action? Or wave to your friends in the stands from the sideline? How about walking out to the 50-yard line as an honorary captain?
Here's your chance. Bid now to win the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be an honorary captain for the coin toss as the Jets take on the New England Patriots on Sunday, Sept. 20. All proceeds will benefit the New York Jets Foundation.
The winning bidder will receive an exclusive VIP Honorary Captain Experience for 4, which includes:
* Walking to midfield as an honorary captain for the coin toss (see note).
* Standing on the sidelines to watch your favorite players warm up and prepare for the game.
* Watching the game from some of the best seats in the house (section 111, row 25).
* Enjoying refreshments at an exclusive pregame reception in the 50 Club.
Note: The coin toss element of the package will be available to only one of the four guests.
Jets fans will have the opportunity to bid on the Jets VIP Honorary Captain Experience for 4 people when the Jets host the New England Patriots on Sunday, Sept. 20. The bidding ends on Tuesday, Sept. 15. CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR BID NOW!
* The winning bidder and guests may not wear clothing representing any other sports team during the experience.
* Photos are for personal use only and cannot in any way be used for commercial gain.
* The New York Jets reserve the right to terminate the experience at any time in the event of unacceptable conduct.
The New York Jets take great pride in playing an active role in making a year-round commitment to the tristate community.
Programs funded by the New York Jets Foundation touch the lives of countless young men and women in the tristate area. Over the past nine years, the Jets and their charitable foundation have raised or contributed more than $9 million to promote youth health, fitness and education, particularly in disadvantaged communities.
From fighting childhood obesity through the Generation Jets: Be Lean & Green initiative to launching a football team in an urban high school, urging students to eat right and move more, and supporting the efforts of the Alliance for Lupus Research, the New York Jets invest in programs that make a difference in the lives of others. In addition to the Jets Foundation, which supports our own extensive youth initiatives, the Jets partner with numerous established charitable organizations and participate in causes sponsored by the NFL.