1. Your Louisville Cardinals are 4-0…Is this the year?
BP: It might be. I think they are doing a really good job right now. I mean, this is the best they've been ranked in school history. The offense is explosive and I hope they go undefeated.
2. You're such a quiet guy…What's something we don't know about you that we should?
BP: That I'm a funny guy. I think if you got to know me then you would see that I will open up more. Low-key though, I'm a funny guy. Some of the guys will tell you that I'm one of the funniest dudes on the team. I've got some one-liners and once I get to know you I'm really outgoing.
3. What's playing on those headphones you have on?
BP: Well I got some rap – some Young Noah, Trip Lee, Lecrae I also like some soft pop music and a little country here and there.
4. I know that you do a lot of hill running in the offseason. How excruciating is it and what else do you do to stay in shape?
*BP: It's called Cherokee Hill in Kentucky. It's pretty steep and a really great for your explosion work and muscle endurance. It's probably one of the hardest resistance workouts that you can do. *
Usually, we get about ten people and we do circuit training. It's fun when people are competing against each other, some are sports guys, and others are just guys who have a 9-5 job in the office – but it's great to get out there, talk and break a sweat.
5. What's your biggest pet peeve Bilal? What gets you going?
BP: Man, I have so many, but now that you're putting me on the spot…I can't stand when people don't put their blinkers on. It's rude and dangerous.
6. You've been an NFL running back for six years, but if you didn't play football what would you do?
*BP: I would help the at-risk youth. Absolutely, would be doing that. *