- His favorite football memory is when the Commodores beat Tennessee (14-10) in 2012. It was the first time Vanderbilt beat the Volunteers at home in 30 years.
- Wesley graduated with a degree in history.
- There's a lot of great country music in Nashville. Wesley and his friends went to a ton of concerts. His favorite concert was Eric Church.
4. Hog Heaven was his favorite barbeque joint around campus. The shack style restaurant was his go-to for a delicious pulled pork plate, mashed potatoes and gravy.
- He often went to Rotiers’s Restaurant for a good burger.
- The students at Vanderbilt get really dressed up for the football games. A lot of the women wear dresses and pearls, while the men wear suits