1. He was the 2014 Gator Bowl MVP and it was his fondest memory.
2. The 99-yard touchdown catch from QB Tommy Armstrong Jr. was a big reason why he was named MVP.
3. The Downtown Bar was a cool hot spot to go to.
4. He really didn't like the humidity in the Midwest.
5. Toppers Pizza is a restaurant that was his kryptonite.
9. Q is from California and experienced his first snowfall his freshman year in Lincoln. He was late for practice one day, at the time he didn't have a car, so he had to run through the snow to make it to practice on time. He made it.