This Saturday we host the Miami Dolphins at 8:25 p.m. The moment you enter the Stadium you'll notice the holidays are in full swing. Wreaths, lights and holiday decorations will line the plaza between the Pepsi and Verizon Gates.
- Parking lots open at 3:25 p.m. (See Parking FAQ)
- Will Call opens at 5:25 p.m. (See Will Call on Stadium Map)
- Stadium gates open at 6:25 p.m., and player warmups start at about 7:25 p.m.
- This week the players will be wearing green jerseys and white pants.
- National Anthem: Staten Island Public School 22 Chorus
- Halftime: The Flight Crew Holiday Spectacular
What's Happening on Gameday
- Beginning at 4:25 p.m. the island between the MetLife and Verizon gates will be the place to be before going through the gates. Go inside the heated VR Lounge Experience, presented by Adorama, to get closer to the field in a fun Virtual Reality experience with free popcorn and hot chocolate (while supplies last).
- Next to the island, test your arm with a snowball toss, receive skiing and snowboarding tips from Mountain Creek professionals and enter a chance to win passes to Mountain Creek.
- Toy Drive: This Saturday night we will host a toy drive in conjunction with Jersey Cares and Clorox. We ask fans to bring a new, unwrapped toy to benefit Jersey Care's Frosty's Friends Program. Designated toy drop areas will be set-up outside the gates.
- Home Food Advantage: Corned Beef or Pastrami Sandwich: $12, Originally $14
- Jets Shop Item of the Week: All Holiday Items 15% Off
Jets Rewards Presented by MasterCard
Jets Rewards 10-Game Club: You're in the home stretch. Continue to scan in with your Jets Rewards card to the remaining 2 home games to still be in the running for the Jets Rewards 10-Game Club.**
Bud Light Speed Serve: With help from Bud Light, we are testing a new way to serve beer even faster – Bud Light Speed Serve – Check out the speed serve locations in Sections 106, 118, 133, and 144.**
Note: Must pay with Jets Cash! Sign Up for Jets Cash Now
Jets Fight Crew Cheerleaders**
Meet members of the Flight Crew Cheerleaders from 7:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. at the following locations:
- Jets Shop Flagship Store
- MetLife Stage Performance
- NRG Activation
- Bud Light Beer Garden
Jets Fest Activities on the Plaza
SAP:Come inside the SAP Gate and listen live as SNY's Jeané Coakley and Jets Legend Chad Pennington to discuss the remaining matchups of the 2016 Jets season starting at 7:20 p.m.**
Toyota: Visit the Toyota displays on the MetLife plaza for some "car-nival" style fun. Take a souvenir photo in the Highlander Hang-Out or at the 3D sidewalk art scenes. Don't miss taking on the Sienna Storage Challenge - it's a race against time to see how fast you can fill the Sienna's cavernous cargo area.
Bud Light Beer Garden: Join us at the Bud Light Beer Garden at the Bud Light Gate. Enjoy $5 Bud Lights, music, meet Jets Legend Adrian Murrell and much more.
MetLife: Make MetLife Central your ultimate fan destination on gameday at MetLife Stadium! Meet Jets Legend Mark Gastineau for an autograph signing from 6:50 p.m. – 8:10 p.m., take a virtual reality journey on the MetLife Blimp high above NYC and MetLife Stadium, and create a customized commemorative ticket with friends and family to print, wear, and share socially during the game. If it is your first game at MetLife Stadium, be sure to stop by the Benefits Desk to pick up MetLife My First Jets Game swag and prizes!
Verizon:*Fan's attending tonight's game can visit the Verizon Fan Zone for a chance to be upgraded to better seats, play the Verizon Game Time virtual reality experience, watch NFL Mobile, enjoy complimentary phone charging and more. Phone Battery getting low? Head to the Verizon Fan Zones on the Plaza and 100 Concourse level, or the Charge Up Bars in Sections 117, 131, 230b, 245a, 303 and 324 to charge up your phone without missing a second of the game. Verizon. Better Matters. *
BASF:Before heading into the gates, come visit the BASF Tent located right outside the MetLife Gate, between lots E & F, from 3:25 p.m.– 8:25 p.m. Jets Season Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to earn 250 Jets Rewards points as well as learn more about innovative products and solutions created through chemistry. Also, all fans are invited to enjoy opportunities to win prizes and giveaways, including a chance to win a signed Jets item.
Jets Experience:How do you size up against current Jets Players? Come by the Jets Experience and see for yourself. Activations include a life-size Joe Namath bobble head, QB Vision, to show you what a receiver looks like from a QB's eyes 10-, 25- and 75-yards away.**
NRG: Stop by the NRG Pod between the Pepsi and MetLife Gates to see how you can #WinTogether with NRG and the Jets. Fans can huddle up for pictures in the NRG / Jets team locker room set-up and have your pictures printed or sent to you via email or text to share on social media. Fans can also charge their phones at our charging station, powered courtesy of Jets Legend, D'Brickashaw Ferguson. NRG Home Solar will be onsite where you can sign up to be a customer and #WinTogether with NRG and the Jets.
Premio:Be sure to sample Premio sausage on your way into the Stadium between lots E and F.
ESPN Radio: ESPN Radio will be broadcasting pregame at the MetLife Stage and interview a Jets Legend during the show from 6:25 p.m. to 8:25 p.m.**
The Jets in the Community**
In conjunction with Jersey Cares and Clorox will hold a Toy Drive on December 17, 2016, at MetLife Stadium before the game against the Miami Dolphins. Fans are encouraged to bring a new, unwrapped toy to benefit Jersey Care's Frosty's Friends program that will be collected at all gates upon entering the stadium.
Show our young fans how to represent Jets Nation. If you see someone's passion cross the line and set a bad example for our young fans, text the word JETS to 78247 or call the Jets Guest Service Hotline at 201-559-1515. Remember, young fans will follow your lead, so please be respectful.
Enhanced Public Safety Announcement**
The NFL's carry-in bag policy will be in effect for the 2016 season to ensure a safe and secure game environment. Make sure you share this information with your family and friends attending the game! Fans may bring only the following style and size bag into the stadium:
- Bags that are CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" in size.
- One-gallon clear plastic food storage bag.
- Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand (4.5" x 6.5"), with or without a handle or strap — this can be carried separately or within a clear bag.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: all purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, and camera bags; seat cushions are also prohibited. For more information, visit http://www.nfl.com/allclear.
NFL Ticket Exchange
Can't miss it? Can't make it? NFL Ticket Exchange is the only Official Ticket Exchange of the NFL where 100% of tickets are verified by Ticketmaster. Buyers get in guaranteed and sellers enjoy automatic payment. Buy or sell tickets the NFL-approved way at **NFL Ticket Exchange.