- $499 per participant
- $450 Season Ticket Holder discounted price
Registration Includes: Jets Flight Crew Meet & Greet, instruction on camp days, camp cheer gear, gameday uniform, pom poms, practice choreography link, two tickets to the 8/10 game (one for Junior cheerleader, one for parent/guardian), 2 tickets to 9/16 opening day game (one for Junior cheerleader, one for parent/guardian), lunch on gameday!
We will be ordering uniforms and cheer gear this year! The Cheer Gear Merchandise Package includes a Junior Flight Crew top, cheer shorts, and a hair bow. The uniform is a white/green Junior Flight Crew cheer dress.
- No try-outs required!
- Non-competitive, fun atmosphere!
- No previous cheer or dance experience necessary!
- Registration is open to kids ages 7-14 years old.
- The dance and cheer instructors for the camp are the 2018 Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders!
- Participants are grouped by age to learn warm ups, dance routines, and team building exercises and team spirit.
- The program's emphasis is on dance and cheer technique, performance skills, showmanship, self-confidence and having fun while making friends and learning from Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders.
- The camp is held during the summer and the program culminates in a performance at a Jets home game at MetLife Stadium at center field!
- Participants will have the opportunity to perform in front of 80,000 fans.
Please note that if you register during our extended registration period which begins July 1, you will receive your uniform and cheer gear at the field rehearsal on September 15.
Cancellations: Refund of Registration Fee (less a non-refundable, non-transferable Cancellation Fee of $50.00) requires receipt of written notice of cancellation no later than 10 business days prior to the start of the camp. Refund of the balance will be processed two weeks after the conclusion of camp.