New York Jets | Secure Digital Ticketing - Parking
TICKETS ARE MOBILE ONLY – ARRIVE EARLY
Mobile tickets are the only method of entry into MetLife Stadium. To manage your tickets, download the Jets Mobile App. PDF tickets and physical Jets Rewards cards are no longer accepted.
Be sure to download or transfer your tickets prior to arriving to MetLife Stadium and have your mobile ticket prominently displayed before approaching the gates. iPhone users are strongly encouraged to add their tickets to their Apple Wallets. This feature is not available for Android users, but is coming soon.
TO EXPEDITE ENTRY INTO THE STADIUM
- ARRIVE EARLY to MetLife Stadium! Be at the gates at least one hour prior to kickoff to avoid delays
- iPhone users should add their tickets to their mobile wallet at least 24 hours prior to the game
- Log on to the free Wifi at MetLife Stadium
- Have your ticket prominently displayed before approaching the gate
- Turn your screen brightness to high
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFORMATION
- Be sure to have the latest version the Jets Mobile App
- Screenshots of your tickets are not permitted
- Printed tickets are not permitted
Download and print your PDF parking pass prior to arrival at MetLife Stadium. Season Ticket Holders are encouraged to use their parking hang tags. There are no mobile parking passes.
Print at Home Instructions:
- Log in with your email address and password by visiting: https://am.ticketmaster.com/nyjets/
- Click MY TICKETS
- Select the game you wish to print the parking pass for
- Click PRINT (located towards the top right of the screen)
- Select the parking pass you wish to print and click CONTINUE
- Click the box next to "lost or stolen tickets" if you need to generate a new barcode. Otherwise click the PRINT button
- Once the screen says "your tickets are opening" click DONE
- A pop up should open with the PDF parking pass to OPEN, SAVE or PRINT.
Mobile Tickets FAQ
WHAT IS MOBILE ENTRY?
Per NFL policy, secure digital tickets are now the only method of entry into Jets home games at MetLife Stadium. Your phone is your ticket. Print-at-home PDF tickets are no longer available.
To manage or transfer your tickets, download or update the Jets Mobile App in the Apple or Google Play Store.
I'M A JETS SEASON TICKET HOLDER. CAN I STILL USE MY PHYSICAL JETS REWARD CARD?
Beginning with the 2019 season, physical Jets Rewards cards will not be accepted for entry or purchases. Season Ticket Holders will need to download the Jets Mobile App to access tickets and Jets Cash for use at MetLife Stadium.
CAN I STILL PRINT MY TICKETS FROM HOME?
No, tickets for all New York Jets games will no longer include a PDF printout option. This league-wide decision was made to protect the integrity of your ticket and prevent the fraud and counterfeit problems that have steadily increased over the years.
HOW DO I GET THE JETS MOBILE APP?
The free Jets mobile app (available for Apple or Android) can be downloaded [here].
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A SMARTPHONE OR I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ABOUT SECURE DIGITALTICKETING?
Please contact a New York Jets Representative at 1-800-469-JETS (5387) or email email@example.com. If you are at MetLife Stadium, visit the nearest box office window for assistance.
WHAT IF I HAVE A WINDOWS PHONE, A BLACKBERRY, OR OTHERWISE CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE JETS MOBILE APP?
You can always access your tickets via your smartphone internet browser. Click here to log into your account.
WHAT IF I NEED HELP ON GAMEDAY WITH A BROKEN DEVICE OR BATTERY ISSUE?
If you need assistance on gameday at MetLife Stadium, you can visit the New York Jets Box Office Trailers located to the right of the MetLife Gate.
CAN I TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF MY TICKET?
No. The TicketMaster SafeTix cannot be screenshot as it is dynamic and constantly changing. A screenshot will not allow you entry.
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO PRINT MY PARKING PASS THROUGH MY ACCOUNT MANAGER SITE?
Print-at-home PDF tickets are available for parking. Season ticket holders are encouraged to use their hang tags.