- $375 per participant - Special 10-Year Anniversary Pricing
- $350 season ticket holder discount
Registration Includes: On-field halftime performance opportunity with Jets Flight Crew at Jets Home Opener, Instruction on camp days, camp cheer gear, gameday uniform, pom poms, practice choreography link, two tickets to the 9/8 Jets v. Buffalo game (one for Junior cheerleader, one for parent/guardian), lunch on gameday!
We will be ordering uniforms and cheer gear this year! The Cheer Gear Merchandise Package includes a cheer bag, water bottle, towel, and a hair bow. The uniform is a white/green Junior Flight Crew cheer dress.
- No try-outs required!
- Non-competitive, fun atmosphere!
- No previous cheer or dance experience necessary!
- Registration is open to kids ages 7-14 years old.
- The dance and cheer instructors for the camp are the 2019 Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders!
- Participants are grouped by age to learn warm ups, dance routines, and team building exercises and team spirit.
- The program's emphasis is on dance and cheer technique, performance skills, showmanship, self-confidence and having fun while making friends and learning from Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders.
- The camp is held during the summer and the program culminates in a performance at a Jets home game at MetLife Stadium at center field!
- Participants will have the opportunity to perform in front of 80,000 fans.
Cancellations: Refund of Registration Fee (less a non-refundable, non-transferable Cancellation Fee of $50.00) requires receipt of written notice of cancellation no later than 10 business days prior to the start of the camp. Refund of the balance will be processed two weeks after the conclusion of camp.