Stadium Code of Conduct
The Jets and the New Meadowlands Stadium are committed to providing a memorable gameday experience for all guests. With that goal in mind, we have developed a Guest Code of Conduct which all guests are expected to follow. We ask that all guests assist us in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:
- Respecting each other as well as our employees
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Refraining from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Not displaying indecent messages on clothing
- Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by their actions
- Showing their ticket when requested and only sitting in their ticketed seat
- Following instructions from staff regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Allowing each other to be free to support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players
- Keeping the New Meadowlands Stadium SMOKE-FREE
Guests who choose not to follow the Guest Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection and possible arrest.
How do I get to the new stadium?
From the Lincoln Tunnel:
- Follow Route 3 west to Route 120 north.
From the George Washington Bridge:
- Follow Interstate 95 south to the New Jersey Turnpike. Take the western spur to the Sports Complex exit - 16W. This exit provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
Northbound on the New Jersey Turnpike:
- Take the western spur to exit 16W, which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
To the Arena from Turnpike North:
- After paying the toll at 16W, proceed straight on the exit ramp, over Route 3. Pass the ramps for Route 3 East, and Route 3 West, and continue until you enter Sports Complex property. As you enter the Sports Complex, the first right turn you come to (a horseshoe turn) is Stadium Club Road. Make this right, and follow Stadium Club Road straight to Continental Airlines Arena.
Northbound on the Garden State Parkway:
- Follow the Parkway north to exit 153A and follow Route 3 east to the Sports Complex.
Southbound on the Garden State Parkway:
- Follow the Parkway south to exit 153 and follow Route 3 east to the Sports Complex. Alternate: Follow the Parkway south to exit 163 and follow Route 17 south to Paterson Plank Road. Take Paterson Plank Road east to the Sports Complex.
Eastbound on Route 80:
- Take exit 64 and follow Route 17 South to Paterson Plank Road to the Sports Complex.
Westbound on Route 80:
- Take exit 64B and follow Route 17 South to Paterson Plank Road to the Sports Complex.
Traffic using the Holland Tunnel and Brooklyn/Staten Island Bridge crossings and from lower Jersey City and Bayonne:
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike extension to the Turnpike. Take the western spur to exit 16W.
What is the text messaging system?
A text messaging system is in place to enable fans to notify stadium security of any incidents while they are in the stadium. A similar system was successfully implemented by the Philadelphia Eagles in 2007. The teamworks closely with the NJSEA to respond to complaints of improper fan behavior. The NJSEA is proactively monitoring and issuing warnings. Bad behavior will not be tolerated.
To text: Open a blank text message and address the message to 78247. Type the word NJSEA followed by a space, the issue and the location.
What will happen to someone who is ejected from a game?
Any Jets season ticket holder who is ejected from a game will have his/her season tickets revoked. If a non-season ticket holder is ejected, the ticket holder of record will be warned by letter of the incident and informed that a second ejection will lead to the revocation of his/her season tickets. If a fan uses TicketExchange to purchase tickets, he/she is required to agree to the Fan Code of Conduct before being allowed to purchase the tickets.
When is Jets Fan Appreciation Day?
The team holds a Fan Appreciation Day each season. In 2009 Fan Appreciation Day was held on October 18th when the Jets played division rivals, the Buffalo Bills at the Meadowlands. Fan Appreciation Day featured sponsor giveaways, great prizes, and other activities where we hoped we expressed to you, our fans, how important you are to our history, our success and our future.
Who can I talk to about special seating requests?
For all special seating requests please contact us at 800-469-JETS.