EY Coaches Club MetLife 50 Club Mezzanine Level Clubs Lower Prime Club
Lower Level - Jets Sideline
A seat in the EY Coaches Club is like no other in the NFL. Where else can you get up from your sideline seat during the game to visit a private, on-field deck just five yards behind the home team's bench? Or watch the Jets players leaving the locker room to take the field?
The EY Coaches Club sets a new standard for gameday access and amenities. For a true Jets fan, it doesn't get any better than this.
The EY Coaches Club Benefits:
- A 20,000 sq. ft. bar and lounge designed by premier restaurant and hotel architect David Rockwell- famous for spaces like Nobu and the W Hotels
- A private, on-field deck five yards behind the Jets bench
- The opportunity to see the Jets players leaving the locker room to take the field
- All food and non-alcoholic beverages included in the ticket price
- Access to VIP Parking
- Private VIP Training Camp access
- The right to purchase tickets to a Jets Super Bowl
- PSLs for the Coaches Club can be paid for using 5- or 15-year payment plans, with annual payments starting at $1,947 per seat (depending on location).