Group Tickets FAQ
How many people qualify as a group?
The minimum ticket requirement to qualify as a group is 15 tickets in the upper level, and 10 tickets in all other Group areas.
How do I get started?
- If your group meets the minimum requirements listed above, please contact the Group Sales Department directly at (973) 549-4590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit a ticket request by clicking here.
Am I guaranteed seating locations?
- All orders are subject to availability. Group seating locations are assigned to customers on a first-come, first-served basis. Seats cannot be reserved without receipt of payment.
What are the benefits of purchasing Group Tickets?
- Discounts off of the single game ticket price (select games).
- Ability to have your group seated together.
- No Ticketmaster service charge per ticket.
- Recognition for your group on the pylon video boards outside MetLife stadium.
- Access to discounted bus transportation through the New York Jets bus partner, Academy Bus.
- Access to discounts at Calandra’s hotels.
- Special benefits for Group Leaders.
- Access to group experiences (subject to availability).
How do I reserve a group experience?
- The New York Jets offer several exciting group experiences including pre-game, halftime, and post-game field access. One $250 group deposit is required to reserve your group experience per game. (All group experiences are limited and based on availability).
- There is a minimum ticket purchase requirement for each experience.
What happens if our group does not reach the ticket sales minimum for the experience we have reserved?
- The New York Jets Group Sales Department reserve the right to release the experience you selected if your group does not reach the required ticket minimum.
Is there wheelchair/disabled seating available?
- If someone in your group requires wheelchair/disabled seating, please notify your group sales representative at the time you place your order.
I’m a Season Ticket Holder, can I also book a group?
- Yes, we have special benefits for Season Ticket Holders who purchase group tickets, please call a Jets representative for more details.
Is bus parking available?
- Both bus and RV parking are available upon request.
What time do gates open?
- Parking lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff. Stadium Gates open 2 hours prior to kickoff.
Can I tailgate at the stadium?
- Yes, you can tailgate in every parking lot except for a designated non-tailgating area of Lot G. Please refer to the stadium tailgating policies for more details.
How do I receive my tickets?
- There are two options:
- All Group Leaders will receive hard tickets in the mail
- You also have the ability to log into Account Manager where you can print or forward any tickets purchased.
- Important to note that once you print or forward ticket from your account it will deactivate the hard tickets.
Can I bring a camera or video camera into MetLife Stadium?
- Still cameras are permitted during Jets games (with a lens 6 inches or less). Due to NFL policies, video cameras are not permitted inside MetLife Stadium.
Stadium Bag Policy
- A carry-in bag policy was instituted in 2013 by the NFL in order to ensure that game attendees experience a safe and secure environment.
- Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed “12 x 6” x 12”.
- Please click here for more info.