• Wed., Oct. 22, 2014 2:15 PM - 2:30 PM EDT Live Rex Ryan Press Conference HC Rex Ryan will address the media following practice.
  • Wed., Oct. 22, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDT Jets Open Mic - Only on SNY

• Thu., Oct. 23, 2014 2:00 PM - 2:15 PM EDT Live Rex Ryan Press Conference HC Rex Ryan will address the meda following practice.
  • Thu., Oct. 23, 2014 3:30 PM EDT Live Press Conference: Coordinators Jets Coordinators Thomas McGaughey, Marty Mornhinweg, Dennis Thurman will address the media.

Locker Room Hidden Talents

Posted Dec 9, 2013

I always walk into the locker room with a game plan, or at least a general idea of what I’m there to uncover. Sometimes I walk out with more information than I know what to do with, sometimes I don’t have enough, and sometimes I’m happily surprised.

The day I walked into the locker room to interview Josh Bush was one of those days.

After some research, I learned all about the safety’s passion for music. I knew he was talented and that it was his second love (behind football of course), but what I didn’t know was how much it would connect him to his teammates.

When I first approached Bush, he was standing next to Josh Cribbs, chatting. I stepped into the conversation and quickly learned that Cribbs was also a musician. Pretty soon the two were off talking about their favorite music, skills and a possible future collaboration.

So stayed tuned Jets Nation, the next great duo could be right around the corner…