Write us at:
New York Jets
Attention: Ticket Office
One Jets Drive
Florham Park, NJ 07932
Can I become a Jets Season Ticket Holder?
Yes, select seating locations are still available but you need to act fast. Call a stadium specialist at 800-469-JETS (5387) or request more information here
What do I get as a Jets season ticket holder?
Call 800-469-JETS (5387) to speak to a stadium specialist to learn about available seating options and the benefits of becoming a season ticket holder.
What is the NFL Ticket Exchange?
When you can’t find the tickets you want or can’t use the tickets you have, NFL Ticket Exchange powered by Ticketmaster lets you buy and sell real NFL tickets with other fans. Buy and Sell Jets Tickets at NFL.com/TicketExchange today!
Is there a Family Section in the Stadium?
As part of our commitment to creating a gameday environment that meets the needs and wants of all of our fans, MetLife Stadium has a family section which is designated as an alcohol/foul language-free section. In addition, there are additional Guest Services personnel on hand to assist with all your needs and kid appropriate food offerings on the concourse close to section. PSLs for the Family Section can be paid for using 5- or 15-year payment plans, with annual payments starting at $243 per seat.
How do I sell or forward my tickets if I can’t make it to a game?
The NFL Ticket Exchange powered by Ticketmaster is the best way to resell any tickets you won’t be able to use. You can also email your tickets to family and friends with the NFL Ticket Exchange. To email or post your tickets for sale, log into My Jets Account and enter you account number and password. You will need to select the game you want to post or email, then the ticket locations, then click forward or post. New tickets will be issued to anyone receiving or purchasing tickets that they can print from home.
All sales and forwarding of tickets and parking will be cut off at the following times:
What are the features of My Jets Account?
Your My Jets Account allows you to pay invoices, change your personal information, post your tickets for sale, forward your tickets to friends, family, or clients, donate your tickets to charity or reprint your tickets. To log on and get started, visit My Jets Account and enter your account number and password. If you don’t know you password, click Forgot Password, enter your account number, and a copy will be emailed to the email address on your account.
How do I donate my tickets to charity?
The New York Jets support a charitable ticket turn-back program with the United Way of New York City. Tix For Kids provides a vehicle for season ticket holders to release unused game tickets and parking passes, which are then made available to underprivileged children throughout the New York region. The United Way has an extensive network of mentoring agencies such as Mentoring USA, The Mentoring Partnership of New York, The Children's Aid Society, Boys and Girls Clubs and Big Brothers-Big Sisters to name a few.
You must make your donation by the cutoff days and times below in order to allow the United Way time to for proper arrangements:
Sunday Game: By 12 noon on the Thursday before
Monday Night Game: By 12 noon on the Friday before
Thursday Night Game: By 12 noon on the Tuesday before
Tickets may be sent to the address below. Be sure to include your full name, address and day time phone number along with your tickets. To help us distribute tickets in an efficient manner please mail your envelope(s) back as far in advance as possible, but no later than two weeks prior to the game you are returning.
Upon receipt of your ticket donation, the United Way will issue a written letter of confirmation recognizing your charitable donation for tax purposes.
Tickets to be donated should be sent to the following address:
TIX FOR KIDS PROGRAM
C/o United Way of New York City
2 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10157-2550
How can I buy tickets to an away game?
The New York Jets do not sell any tickets to away games. All those sales are handled by the home team. If you are interested in tickets for a Jets away game, we recommend calling the host team’s ticket office.
What is the best way to get to my seat?
On your ticket, the gate nearest to your seat will be printed. You can use this as a guide to getting into and out of the stadium. There will also be guest service representatives around the stadium to help you locate the nearest restrooms, ATMs, concession stands, and to direct you to your section.
What should I do if I have ticket related problems on the day of a game?
If you have a problem with your tickets and you are unable to reach a stadium specialist on the day of a game, you can see a box office representative at the MetLife South Will Call windows at the MetLife Gate. If your ticket does not scan, you lose it on the way to the stadium, or you have a question about your account, a representative will be able to assist you if you have your account number, seat locations, and a valid photo ID.
How do I get ticket packages to away games?
Away game packages can be purchased through PrimeSport, our preferred travel partner. Visit their website at www.primesport.com for all the details and to buy packages.
Where is will call?
The ticket will call is located at the MetLife South windows at the MetLife Gate. Please contact the person who is leaving you tickets prior to the game to make sure your tickets will be held at will call and bring a photo ID with you when picking up tickets. You can leave tickets for a friend, family member or client at the will call window.
Who can I talk to about special seating requests?
For all special seating requests, please contact us at 800-469-JETS (5387).
Where is the Jets Ticket Office located?
The Jets Ticket Office is located at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in Florham Park, NJ. During the week, the ticket office is open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. The ticket office is closed on Saturdays and holidays throughout the year.
The mailing address for the ticket office is:
New York Jets Ticket Office
Atlantic Health Jets Training Center
One Jets Drive, Florham Park, NJ 07932
Telephone 800-469-JETS (5387)
What are the terms and conditions of a ticket to a New York Jets home game?
1. This ticket only grants entry into the stadium and a spectator seat for the specified NFL game. Admission may be refused or ticket holder ejected in the sole discretion of the New York Jets LLC, subject to refund (or without refund if the ticket holder is disorderly or fails to comply with these ticket terms or any security measures).
2. The date and time of the game is subject to change by the NFL in accordance with its scheduling policies or as a result of other actions or events beyond the NFL’s control. No refund will be provided if ticket holder cannot attend.
3. Ticket holder assumes all risks incident to the game or related events, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
4. Photographs, videos or other accounts or descriptions (whether data, textual or visual) of all or any part of the football game or of any game-related activities created by the ticket holder may be used only for personal, non-commercial uses. Any transmission or other distribution to any commercial enterprise, and any public performance or display, are strictly prohibited.
5. The ticket holder grants to the NFL, New York Jets LLC and their designees the irrevocable permission to use his or her voice or likeness in any media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or any part of the football game or related events, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the NFL, New York Jets LLC, their sponsors, licensees, advertisers or broadcasters.
6. Lost, stolen, scalped or counterfeit tickets may not be honored. No one holding this ticket may enter the stadium or otherwise use this ticket for advertising, promotion or any other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the NFL’s and New York Jets LLC written consent.
7. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium, and prohibited items may be confiscated. By tendering this ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its Member Clubs, its affiliates, or its agents. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium.
8. Pursuant to NJ State Law, smoking is not permitted anywhere in the stadium.
9. The Ticket Price does not include parking fees.
10. Patrons are permitted to drop tickets off at the MetLife Gate Will Call 3 Window.
What will happen to someone who is ejected from a game?Any Jets season ticket holder who is ejected from a game will have his/her season tickets revoked. If a non-season ticket holder is ejected, the ticket holder of record will be warned by letter of the incident and informed that a second ejection will lead to the revocation of his/her season tickets. If a fan uses NFL Ticket Exchange to purchase tickets, he/she is required to agree to the Fan Code of Conduct before being allowed to purchase the tickets.