Jets flight crew cheerleaders program will be coming this summer!
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of the first ever Junior Flight Crew Cheerleader Program this summer! This is a fun and energetic dance and cheer program offering kids the opportunity to train with and learn from professional NFL Cheerleaders! The Junior Cheer program is a learning and development program that focuses on improving the talent and abilities of each participant in a non-competitive environment. The Junior Flight Crew Cheerleaders Program will take place summer 2010. Check back for dates!
Sign up for news and events about the New York Jets Junior Flight Crew Program
- Friday, August 6, 2010 (“Meet and Greet” evening with the Flight Crew Cheerleaders!)
- Saturday and Sunday, August 7-8, 2010 (Camp Days)
- Saturday, August 21, 2010 (Halftime rehearsal)
- Friday, August 27, 2010 (Performance at halftime show of Jets v. Redskins pre-season game in the New Meadowlands Stadium!)
Location: The camp is held at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center 180 Park Ave. Florham Park, NJ 07932. Campers will train at the official training site of the New York Jets!
Tuition: $295 per participation
- Junior Flight Crew Uniform!
- Free Pom Pons
- Performance with the Flight Crew Cheerleaders in the August 27th Jets v. Giants preseason game halftime show with the Flight Crew at the New Meadowlands Stadium!
- One ticket to the game (for Junior cheerleader)
- Lunch on game day
- DVD video of halftime routine for practice
Instructors: Your cheer and dance instructors are the 2010 Flight Crew Cheerleaders!
Limited Registration: Registration is limited to 150 participants for the camp to ensure individual attention to each participant in the camp. Don’t miss this chance to be a part of the Junior Flight Crew Cheerleader Program!
- No try-outs required!
- Non-competitive, fun atmosphere!
- No previous cheer or dance experience necessary!
- Registration is open to young girl’s ages 7-14 years old.
- The dance and cheer instructors for the camp are the 2010 Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders!
- Participants are grouped by age to learn warm ups, dance routines, and team building exercises and team spirit.
- The program’s emphasis is on dance and cheer technique, performance skills, showmanship, self-confidence and having fun while making friends and learning from Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders.
- The camp is held during the summer and the program culminates in a performance at a home Jets preseason game at the New Meadowlands at center field!
- Participants will have the opportunity to perform in front of 80,000 fans at the new stadium!
- Registration is limited to 150 children so join our mailing list to assure you get up to date information on camp dates, registration and important information!